Basic Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Constructions knowledge is required. MUTCD knowledge is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Invarion (Rapid Plan)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to focus on multiple projects throughout the workday
- Applicant must possess a valid Class C driver’s license
- High-school diploma, trade-tech diploma, etc.
- Office equipment (printer, copy machine, etc.)
- Company vehicles
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
- Requires lifting up 20lb
- Requires standing for prolonged periods of time
- Requires being outside and exposed to environmental conditions
- Requires being in construction environment
- Requires repetitive movement
- Exposure to work near moving mechanical parts, heavy equipment and moving vehicular traffic
- Exposure to reasonable noise levels
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) and Invarion (Rapid Plan) experience
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and employees will also perform other duties as assigned by management as required.
Traffic Management Inc. (TMI) reserves the right to revise or change job duties and responsibilities as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.