- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- Minimum 5 years of client-facing tax, wealth management or financial planning experience
- CFP® credential strongly preferred
- Additional credentials are acceptable for the candidate: Certified Financial Planner (CFPÂ®), Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), Personal Financial Specialist (PFS), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Chartered Investment Consultant (CIC)
- Sales aptitude and experience is also highly desired
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening, and analytical skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills in high volume, high energy environments
- Strong knowledge of and the ability to present investment, finance, insurance, and tax planning concepts
- Must be a humble, entrepreneurial, hardworking team player with a positive, can do attitude
- Strong computer aptitude with proficiency in MS Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
Working Conditions: Professional or home office environment depending upon location, daytime hours, working inside, standing, and sitting, no heavy lifting over 10 lbs. Up to 50% travel as needed.
Benefits: We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Mercer Advisors is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package.
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.