Position Title: Salesforce Experience Cloud Admin
Reports To: Director, Salesforce Administrator
Job Type: Full-time, Salary
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Remote US
The Salesforce Experience Cloud Admin will be responsible for managing and improving One Inc’s Customer Community within Salesforce, with a goal of delivering high quality customer experience.
- Own and manage One Inc’s Customer Community
- Understand One Inc’s Community business requirements and translate into strategy and solution
- Collaborate with consultants to enhance current community environment
- Second level support of business needs including but not limited to automation, troubleshooting, validations, etc.
Skills & Abilities:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related work experience
- Number years of experience: 3+ years in Salesforce application design and development with a strong understanding of Experience Cloud, platform architecture, and out of the box functionality & configuration
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant preferred
- Lightning Experience
- Strong working knowledge of APEX classes/triggers/web services, Visualforce, APIs, SOQL
- Experience with all standard Salesforce Communities templates and themes
- Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Self-starter, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Strong Drive, Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Exudes a commitment to Personal & Professional Development
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Standard indoor office setting; exposure to computer screens.
Requires repetitive motion. Substantial movements/motions of the wrists hands, and/or fingers. Sufficient mobility to work in an office setting; stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; operate office equipment including use of a computer keyboard, mouse, scanner and other tools as needed.
See in the normal vision range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without corrections.
Company Profile: One Inc provides insurance companies a digital payments platform designed to maximize retention of the new generation of policyholders—while reducing security risks and minimizing payment processing costs. One Inc has become the fastest growing digital payments platform in the insurance industry, and now manages more than $2o billion a year in payments for customers. Our talented, ambitious, and innovative team of professionals work collectively to disrupt, pioneer, add value, to solve challenges for our customers and their insureds. One Inc is a high growth company revolutionizing the industry.
Based in Folsom, CA—ranked by WalletHub as the best place in California to raise a family--One Inc offers a competitive salary, and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, stock options, commitment to a solid work/life balance, and a policy of promoting from within whenever possible.
One Inc is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all EEOC legislation in each jurisdiction it operates in.