By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Bio Technology company. Work with a team of scientists to develop high quality immunoassay products for the Simple Plex department. As part of the Simple Plex Assay Development team you will be working towards creating novel commercial immunoassays, optimization of components, developing manufacturing procedures, and performing necessary troubleshooting. The team you will join is fresh, passionate and energetic, and you will have the collaborative support from experienced leadership and a helpful team.
- Develop Simple Plex immunoassays and perform necessary troubleshooting.
- Assist/ lead with optimization of assays, components, and manufacturing procedures.
- Research biological attributes of assay targets, use logical approach and critical thinking in experimental design and data analysis. Follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Perform general laboratory maintenance including laboratory equipment. Maintain laboratory supplies.
- Keep accurate notebooks and records of experiments, write reports and SOPs.
- Must transition quickly to new projects when the workflow fluctuates between groups and projects.
- Follows company policies and practices as outlined in the Handbook and follows guidelines regarding safety as outlined in the AWAIR, Chemical Hygiene and Exposure Control manuals in accordance to the job.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.