The Project Coordinator, Pigging & Performance Products, will report to the Director, Applications and Projects and will be responsible for coordinating comprehensive action plans. The successful candidate will track and distribute key information that is needed to execute projects effectively and efficiently. The candidate will collaborate with customers, suppliers, and internal teams to deliver results.
- Submit approval documentation to customers as required
- Ensure approval documents are received from the customer prior to production
- Communicate project status to the customer as required (via e-mail, project reporting, phone, etc.)
- Assist project manager / account manager with project related communications to customers as necessary
- Upon receipt of customer approval, communicate document approval/comments to the applicable project team members
- Maintain milestone invoice schedule for pigging and performance products projects
- Coordinate with internal groups for back-up documentation required for invoicing milestones
- Create internal tracking schedules for pigging and performance products projects (internals, closures, extrusion bands, etc.)
- Create and maintain material tracking tool for pigging and performance products projects
- Raise schedule variances to management as necessary to mitigate impact
- Monitor critical path components within the project schedule
- Assist the project manager in developing project schedules as required
- Coordinate in-process inspection witness/hold points with the quality department
- Ensure project documentation is filed correctly in the e-file folder
- Generate and maintain a list of open actions from each production / status meeting and distribute to the project team.
- Follow-up on open actions directly with team members. Escalate items to management as necessary.
- Assist project manager with financial reporting as needed
- Develop and maintain project reports as needed
- Perform administrative and clerical duties as assigned.