- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to act independently with minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Previous customer service experience a plus.
- Ability to work a variety of varying schedules.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two years related hotel/Company industry experience and/or training.
- Three years experience in restaurant or food-serving establishment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
- Working knowledge of point-of-sales systems.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
- Food Handler Certificate required
- TIPS Certificate or beverage service training and certification, or the ability to obtain local certifications as required by law.
The work environment at Company ranges from winter time lows of 30 degrees to summer time highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GROOMING & UNIFORM:
Some positions will be required to wear uniforms. Uniforms are the property of Company. Uniforms that have been tampered or destroyed will be the responsibility of the employee and disciplinary action will apply.
- Hair must be clean and kept at a reasonable length.
- No extreme dying or bleaching of hair is permitted.
- Fingernails must be clean and well-trimmed at all times.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant must be worn.
- Cologne or perfume may be worn at a minimum.
- Nametags must always be worn, unless your department has a specific policy to the contrary.