Qualifications and competencies:
- Minimum of 12 early Childhood units
Working Conditions/Physical requirements:
The working conditions described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to:
- Ability to lift and carry at least 30lbs and
- Physical ability to sit on the floor or low chair and to squat down to be at eye level with children for up to 15 minutes at a time and
- Ability to stand and walk for up to one hour at a time and
- Level of physical fitness that allows for keeping pace with the activity level of young children.
This position is contingent upon the completion and cleared background check of a fingerprint and life scan assessment.
Disclaimer: This job description indicates in general terms, the type and level of work performed as well as the typical responsibilities of employees in this classification. The duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive to any specific employee. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and, when possible, to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job. Nothing in this position description changes the at-will employment relationship existing between JSV and its employees.