By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
We seek a highly motivated and creative research associate to join our R&D team. You will work within a highly dynamic group and be responsible for improving current products and developing new products based on RNAscope technology.
- Execute RNAscope/BaseScope-based assays to support new product development and assay optimization.
- Help with fluorescent and bright field slide scanning, scanner maintenance and data processing.
- Responsible for experimental design, assay running, data collection and interpretation.
- Maintain sample inventory and logs for slides.
- Compile and present data to the project team or other departments.
- Help with lab communal duties.