Join our team!
Ingo Money is the money mobility company. We conceive, create and deliver innovative payments and risk management technologies that make money movement easy, instant and safe for our clients and their customers.
We power instant digital account transfers, mobile check deposit, retail cash deposits, and disbursements and payouts of all kinds—payroll, commissions and tips, rebates and incentives, insurance claims, loan proceeds, legal settlements, bill payment and more. And we are launching the industry’s first open-platform p2p service.
We provide senders and recipients with unmatched choice in how they pay and get paid; and we operate the industry’s biggest and best payments gateway to bridge the gap between old payment methods and new ones.
We also protect our clients from the risk of real-time money movement with proprietary, network-wide risk and fraud AI, authentication tools, real-time transactional underwriting and funds guarantees.
Bottom line: Ingo Money is transforming the way fintechs, banks and businesses move money!
If you want to be a part of the instant money revolution, we want to meet you!
As an Ingo Money Payment Operations Analyst, you will be part of an exciting, dynamic and growing team that provides daily operational support and expertise that has a direct impact on Ingo Money’s clients and their customers. The Analyst will collaborate with internal teams to provide support, input and analysis.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage payment operations processes
- Monitor payment processing, services, and delivery
- Identify, extract, analyze, and interpret data trends/patterns and anomalies
- Ensure procedures and documentation are up to date, as processes can change frequently
- Identify process improvements and efficiencies
- Work with internal teams from across the company to expertly field, diagnose and resolve payment or system related issues
- Ability to understand technical systems and able to clearly express these concepts to clients and internal teams
- Proficiency in using table-based systems that operate on SQL commands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both oral & written)
- Process and detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- A self-starter with ability to work independently
- A quick learner, comfortable working in a dynamic, fast changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, computer science or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in an electronic payments industry role
- Financial services, payment network and/or banking industry experience, a plus
- Previous training and payment operations experience a plus
- Previous merchant or acquirer processing experience a plus