Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Pathway Capital Management is a Southern California based Registered Investment Adviser specializing in the formation and management of funds of funds investing in private equity partnerships on behalf of large institutional investors.
About the position:
At Pathway, Cash Accountants must have one to two years of experience working full-time in an accounting position, which includes the following types of responsibilities:
- Extensive use of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Effectively provide written and verbal communication to external parties
- Compilation and interpretation of accounting data
- Multitasking on duties with varying levels of priority
This position works closely with the Fund Accounting Management Team on all aspects of cash management for assigned funds.
Summary of Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of cash management for assigned funds, including:
- Assessing cash requirements to determine timing of draws from or distributions to investors.
- Summarizing cash activities on cash summary report.
- Process investor cash flow transactions into the firm's proprietary database, prepare and send investor cashflow notices.
- Process routine and non-routine disbursements on behalf of the funds:
- Obtain foreign currency quotes
- Enter into foreign currency contracts
- Approve outgoing wires via on-line banking system
- Perform internal cash transfers via on-line banking system
- Reporting responsibilities:
- Daily large dollar notification to bank
- Monthly drawdown projections analysis
- Monthly cash reports for custody accounts if applicable
- Semi-annual partnership capital call delinquency report
- Semi-annual investor drawdown notification report
The successful candidate must possess:
- A Bachelors degree in Accounting or a closely related course of study
- Experience in treasury functions, a plus
- Experience in investment industry, a plus
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employee insurance coverage provided for medical, dental and vision plans with a minimal employee contribution.
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees.
- Use of a fitness center located in The Boardwalk
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and manages over $70 billion of assets from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. We develop and manage diversified portfolios of private market investments on behalf of institutional and corporate clients, and have deployed more than $90 billion on their behalf. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Rhode Island, and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.