QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS: each essential duty satisfactorily. skill, and/or ability required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and employees
- Must be able to pass a background check
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related field and two years of experience at a hotel front desk.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the person must be able to remain in a stationary position. The person must be able to constantly operate a computer and telephone to communicate with potential guests.
WORK SCHEDULE: Work a full time varied schedule including days, nights, weekdays, and weekends as assigned by department Supervisor or Manager.
I have read, understand, and am able to complete the job duties in the work environment described with or without reasonable accommodations.