The successful candidate must possess:
- Financial analysis skills
- Management and mentoring skills
- Initiative and creativity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative and team oriented
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
In addition, applicants should have following background:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business-related major.
- CPA or Chartered Accountant required (active or inactive).
Pathway offers a highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance with a small employee contribution. Our office is located in a pristine new location, The Boardwalk, just minutes away from UC Irvine and John Wayne Airport, with access to a fitness center and many other amenities.
In order to be considered for any position, you must fully complete the online application through our website. Incomplete applications will not be considered for the position.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.