Please note: We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas at this time.
Pathway Capital Management is a Southern California based Registered Investment Adviser specializing in the formation and management of funds of funds investing in private equity partnerships on behalf of large institutional investors.
About the position:
- Full-charge booking for multiple corporate entities, including US, UK and HK multi-currencies:
- Enter daily cash transactions in the accounting system
- Maintain cash registers
- Update cash ledger for deposit and payment transactions
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Process accounts receivable
- Prepare billings and client invoices
- Process accounts payable
- Ensure timely processing and payment of vendor invoices
- Obtain and verify support for credit card expenditures and employee reimbursement requests
- Maintain various accounting schedules, including prepaid expenses, fixed asset additions, subscription, etc.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual GL close
- Support annual corporate audits for US, UK and HK
- Prepare relevant financial reports and schedules as requested by the Accounting Manager
- Other duties and special projects, as assigned
- Ability to establish appropriate priorities, work on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Ability to interpret and apply judgment to tasks based on broad policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently in completing a variety of confidential, administrative tasks
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Professional demeanor
- Highly proficient in using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Sage Intacct preferred, but not required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of client, investment and company information
- Punctual attendance
- Willingness and ability to learn new computer skills and software
- AA or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business with 3 years prior experience.
- Experience in Sage Intacct preferred
All regular full-time employees at Pathway Capital Management, LP enjoy a generous benefits package which includes:
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance coverage provided with a minimal employee contribution.
- Pathway observes 10 holidays per year. All regular full-time employees are eligible for holiday pay.
- Pathway provides an additional 4 days paid Holiday Time Off during the weeks of Christmas or New Year’s Day to regular full-time employees.
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and manages over $70 billion of assets from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. We develop and manage diversified portfolios of private market investments on behalf of institutional and corporate clients, and have deployed more than $90 billion on their behalf. We are headquartered in California and have offices in London, Rhode Island, and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.