- Bachelor's degree in Accounting with 2 + years of accounting experience preferred (CPA or tax experience a plus)
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with internal accounting/finance team and external professionals
- Strong organizational/multi-tasking and project planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and absorb high volumes of documentation and correspondence
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to detail and an eye for accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively and professionally articulate via the phone, email, and in person
- Proficient in business systems applications such as Microsoft Office (Intermediate to advanced excel skills)
Pathway is a leading provider of private market portfolio solutions that was founded in 1991 and manages over $70 billion of assets from private equity, private credit, and infrastructure mandates. We develop and manage diversified portfolios of private market investments on behalf of institutional and corporate clients, and have deployed more than $90 billion on their behalf. Pathway’s employees work out of offices in California (Home office), Rhode Island, London and Hong Kong.
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classification. All U.S. employees are covered by workers compensation.