$17 Hourly ($18 w/ CDL) Full-Time
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Beer Delivery Driver Assistant is an entry level position that will be responsible for learning High Country Beverage delivery rules and procedures, as well as helping drivers to achieve any assigned tasks they may have. This position was created as a stepping stone into one of our driver positions.
- Beer Delivery Assistant will assist drivers on their routes or managers and supervisors, as assigned daily.
- Beer Delivery Assistant must learn all quality assurance guidelines of HCB and Miller Coors Brewing Company.
- Beer Delivery Assistant must learn rotation procedures; rotate back stock with every delivery and assist Pre-sales Representatives in picking up move beer and overall management of quality.
- Learn to develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Follow HCB Uniform Policy.
- Maintain proper maintenance of assigned HCB vehicle and observe safe driving habits when operating all HCB vehicles.
- Understand and comply with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Complete special assignments at the request of HCB management personnel.
- Properly handle packages in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailers storage areas, stocking shelves during each delivery and return of empty kegs.
- Ability to push/pull/maneuver kegs weighing about 165 lbs.
CDL Training Included
Delivery Assistants who are interested in obtaining a CDL to eventually be promoted to their own delivery driver route are eligible to participate in a Class A CDL training program provided and paid for by High Country Beverage.
Why High Country Beverage?
- High quality benefits packages including: Medical, Dental, Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) with up to a 5% match, paid vacation etc.
- Advancement Opportunities
- Discounts on beer, wine & spirits
- Paid CDL training
- Fun and inclusive work environment
- Work-Life balance
Check out this video to see our awesome Delivery team at work!
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.