The Client Liaison strives to deliver quality support to Academic Analytic clients by serving as the primary client contact during daily phone support, monitor and follow-up on issues, and work through all client issues in a timely and efficient manner. In this pivotal role, the Liaison will foster excellent client relationships and support the department goals. The Liaison facilitates client review meetings with team members, and based on outcome, coordinates service delivery and/or action plans. The Liaison troubleshoots situations, educates clients and develops partnerships with stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains relationship with client owners, client appointed contacts or on-site supervisors.
- Respond to client requests for information and assistance, linking in critical team members to assist with complex issues and drive client satisfaction.
- Foster client satisfaction by providing follow up to outstanding issues, requesting feedback and scheduling additional training or conference calls.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate all credentialing appointments. Gather attendee information, send invites, sets up WebEx, and troubleshoots issues on calls. Coordinate with team members for user name and passwords to be issued, follow up on receipt.
- Maintain client data in documents, reports and Salesforce.com, including WebEx’s, conference attendees, campus visits.
- Assist Associates with client faculty list requests and submissions
- Assist with coordination of conferences. Send communications to clients such as save the dates and invitations. Follow up with clients to confirm attendance, update associates of attendee lists.
- Provide assistance to the Associates and Analysts on the team. Hold weekly conference calls to report on status of projects, collaborate on projects.
- Assist in other projects as assigned