Bachelor’s Degree preferred or High School Diploma with at least five years of experience in administration or office management.
Minimum of three years experience in a related field or equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Non-profit experience is a plus.
Demonstrated Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, engage, and coach team members to excellence.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- Self-starter; proactive work ethic, anticipates the next task before it is assigned.
- Professional maturity, judgment, and objectivity.
- Capable of working with a variety of personalities and leadership styles.
- Observant, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Moderate ability to move and lift items, usually ranging up to 25 lbs.
- Prolonged sitting at a workstation.
- Possess reliable transportation. Will be required to travel between office locations.
- Possess a Florida driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance.
- Pass Level II background check.
All descriptions have been reviewed to ensure that only essential functions and basic duties have been included. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to be the minimal standards required to successfully perform the positions. In no instance, however, should the duties, responsibilities, and requirements delineated be interpreted as all-inclusive. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, it is possible that requirements may be modified to reasonably accommodate disabled individuals. However, no accommodations will be made which may pose serious health or safety risks to the employee or others or which impose undue hardships on the organization.
Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. The organization maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.