This position is a primary leader of business and/or people on the PR side of one or more accounts.
This associate is the primary client contact for specific PR efforts, which could include social media, internal communications, media relations, channel communications, corporate communications, content marketing and strategy, and other PR-related efforts. This associate oversees others on the team (Strategic Communications Supervisors and Specialists) who own and manage certain activity; but this individual has a higher level of responsibility and accountability for everything related to a client’s PR effort, or a group of PR accounts.
- Partner with the Strategic Communications Director on the development of yearly strategic plans
- Foster industry and strategic partner relationships on the clients’ behalf
- Oversee and manage the financials of the PR business for one or more clients
- Lead special projects as-needed
- Help execute various other PR initiatives as-needed, from planning and execution, to content development
- Act as a house expert, and certainly a client expert, for various PR practices
- Keep client apprised of industry-relevant news with updates as they occur
- Lead agency-client meetings as-needed