Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Business Services Assistant Manager position at our Mountlake Terrace or Sequim locations! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for co-managing and leading the Business Services team and assisting customers with their online banking and cash management services. This role is a part of the contact team for consumer and business customer’s inquiries which includes interest in our products and services, assisting with consumer and business digital products, and help to provide solutions for customer concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures
- Provides leadership, training and supervision to employees by scheduling documented coaching sessions with each team member
- Leads by example by demonstrating excellent customer service skills
- Knowledgeable and proficient in navigating all systems used by Business Services and customers
- Ensures excellent customer service skills are practiced by all the team members
- Ability to listen to customers to gain a better understanding (identify) of their concerns or needs and offer possible solutions to deepen their relationship
- Ability to cross sell products and services and provide referrals across business lines
- Proficient at understanding and following policies, procedures and evaluating risk
- Ability to monitor calls, provide feedback and cross train
- Committed to accuracy and professional follow through with customers and employees
- Meets weekly with the department manager to discuss updates on employee status and department opportunities
- Ensures sufficient coverage to meet internal and external customer’s needs
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers
- Ability to explain, implement, and update processes and procedures including reference materials and training
- Ensures reports and tasks are completed accurately and timely
- Provides support and supplemental training as needed for individual employees
- Possesses analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job responsibilities as required while maintaining organization
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity
- Self-starter that can work with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.