Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Quality Assurance Coordinator position in our Home Lending department! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
Individual is responsible for review of investor quality control measures including Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, and VA as well as correspondent investor requirements. Individual will assist and report directly to Quality Assurance Manager in identification, monitoring, and reporting on both pre-funding and post-funding reviews related to the origination process, underwriting, process review, and documentation requirements per guidelines. Individual will also provide independent confirmation of Policy compliance with 1st Security Bank of Washington’s guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Review Metasource post-close audit findings and rebuttal report in a timely manner.
- Clear Encompass Mavent Fail and communicate solution to requested party.
- Run various daily report relating to HMDA, Disclosure, PreFunding, and Post-close.
- Respond to Post-close audit documentation request from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and third-party vendors in a timely manner.
- Coordinate with various departments within the bank to resolve inconsistencies in loan data and recommends changes as warranted that will ensure the efficiency and accuracy in reporting of HMDA data.
- Assist in the update of HMDA, Disclosures, PreFunding, and Post-close policies and procedures.
- Attend regular meeting, take minute notes, follow-up on meeting request, and report directly to Quality Assurance Manager.
- Complete required monthly assigned BVS Compliance training courses.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.