- Demonstrate an understanding of, and commitment to, New Roads’ mission statement and philosophy and approach to education.
- Demonstrate commitment to access, equity, and inclusion and working with a diverse community.
- Solid organization, communication, and writing skills
- Excellent classroom management skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Passion for teaching and understanding of and respect for students’ individual learning styles
- Passion for personal and professional growth
- B.A. degree required in Film or related field.
- 3+ years teaching experience required in Middle and Upper School
New Roads School is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
- Ability to lift and carry Film supplies/equipment weighing up to 10lbs.
Employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, no later than the first date of work, and to receive any and all COVID-19 vaccination boosters recommended for fully vaccinated persons by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and/or the Los Angeles County Public Health Department, unless employee requests and the School grants an exemption to the COVID-19 vaccination requirement as a reasonable accommodation for employees disability or sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Interested candidates must submit an online application and upload a cover letter and resume. Submitting a Digital Portfolio/Reel/Website is optional. All documents should be submitted at: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=48306&clientkey=B58F74479D3E4429894E592A78B88B09