Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our entry level Concierge position at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
This person is literally “The Face of the Bank” at the Mountlake Terrace headquarters. Given the Concierge’s significant customer interaction, this person must have a passion for amazing customer service. Displaying a great attitude every day is also a must. The Concierge contributes to the success of 1st Security Bank by knowing everyone in the Bank and each person’s job function, communicating regularly with both internal and external customers and providing visitors and callers a “Wow” experience. The Concierge will direct current and new customers to the person that can provide the best service for their request either in person or on the phone. The Concierge actively demonstrates the Bank’s commitment to WOW our customers and each other and provides thorough, accurate and timely disposition of requests, ensuring exceptional customer service. In addition, the Concierge responds to queries by phone, email and written correspondence. The Concierge also provides support to the Director of WOW and ESTF (Employee Satisfaction Task Force) as well as providing back-up administrative support to the Executive and Senior Management Team.
Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Serves as first point of contact for all visitors to the Bank. Greets guests with a smile, attends to their needs and directs guests to the destination that best meets their needs.
- Answers, screens and directs/redirects calls to the appropriate party.
- Responds to inquiries about the Bank; supplies information to the general public, clients and customers.
- Maintains knowledge of Bank employees, products, and services to ensure proper disposition of calls.
- Provides support to the Director of WOW and ESTF.
- Performs back-up administrative and clerical support duties for Executive and Senior Managers, including drafting correspondence, managing calendars and scheduling appointments.
- Receives and disburses mail and deliveries.
- Ensures knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization.
- Manages communication channels including conference calls that allow both internal and external customers to work effectively
- Performs others duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.