WHAT DOES CRISIS RESPONSE NETWORK DO?
Solari Crisis & Human Services is an award-winning nonprofit that operates a 24/7 crisis line serving Maricopa county as well as Northern Arizona. Our mission is to Inspire Hope through our talented and compassionate staff.
Since 2007, Solari has been providing crisis contact center services and in that short time has helped thousands of individuals and families connect to the help they need. Additionally, in that short time frame, Solari has grown to expand services to a peer-run Warm Line, Serious Mental Illness (SMI) determinations, mobile team dispatches, crisis transportation services, emergency room-based assessments, Department of Child Safety (DCS) rapid response and crisis stabilization services, telephone follow-up to those who need it, tragedy support lines and other in-kind services to the community.
WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING?
Supports the Finance Department in the generation and payment of eligibility and claims files. Maintains client records and billing files based on Regional Behavioral Health Authority (RBHA) requirements for Crisis Client records. Access multiple systems for client records while maintaining client HIPAA privacy laws and coordinating with other RBHA contracted providers and partners to facilitate processing by Arizona’s Department of Health (DHS), Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) and the applicable RBHA. Processes remits from the RBHAs into the HER system to reconcile claims. Reviews control reports, requests crisis segment enrollments, and creates Knowledge base guides for the department.
- Work in collaboration with Call Center staff to resolve data entry errors
- Respond to correspondence from Partner Agencies and other behavioral health providers to maintain client records and comply with records requests
- Research and resolve claim errors to receive full encounter value as determined by the RBHA contract
- Ensure processing of all claims by the 10th of the following month ensuring accuracy of all components of claim. Follow up with Supervisor on issues that affect ability to process claims by deadline.
- Research, correct and submit denied claims weekly, ensuring accuracy and resubmission within contractual limitations set by RBHA.
- Posting charge batches after errors are cleared
- Processing submitted batches and working un-submitted errors
- Upload submit files (837) to clearinghouse
- Retrieve response files (277/835) from clearinghouse
- Import response files into Profiler
- Manually post EOB batches if needed
- Request crisis and state only enrollments for each RBHA
- Merge client records in HER
- Review control reports and correct any errors
- Work on special projects and committees as requested or needed
- Generate, analyze, and review reporting acquired from RBHA or Solari systems as needed
- Meet weekly reporting goals as determined by the Billing Director
- Other Administrative duties as needed to assist Supervisor and other departments on an Ad Hoc basis
- Attend RBHA meetings as required
- Compile and submit audit reports as requested from internal and external customers
- Create process workflow documents and edit as needed
- Non-Routine tasks as projects arise
- Resolves issues within area of responsibility with minimal supervision
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
DIVERSITY AND CULTURAL PROFICIENCY
- Is open to being an active learner, participating in discussions with others, trying new approaches and ideas, and being self-aware and self-reflective for continual personal, professional and leadership growth.
- Strategically plans for diversity initiatives as they relate to Human Resources, including talent acquisition, development, and retention.
- Actively promotes staff development by initiating and encouraging communication with employees about issues of diversity and discrimination.
- Supports activities of Solari’s Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce.
PROFESSIONALISM AND WORK CONDUCT
- Consistently demonstrates Compassion, meets people with compassion; Effort, every interaction deserves my best effort; and Ownership, owes the success of the company.
- Always acts in a professional manner and maintains appropriate boundaries with clients and staff.
- Reports to work, meetings, training, and job-related activities prepared and as scheduled.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Gather and analyze information skillfully, while striving for accuracy and thoroughness; Prioritize and plan work activities; meet deadlines; Ability to work with all levels of employees; Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout the organization; Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills; Demonstrated ability to partner effectively with others in handling complex issues.
GED/High School Diploma
(NOTE: A comparable combination of education/experience and/or training will be considered equivalent to the education listed above.)
3-5 years experience with Behavioral Health Billing or a Billing Certification
Experience with EHR (Electronic Health Record) systems and Revenue Cycle workflow processes.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
Health Benefits that start the first of the month following your hire date
401(k) with company match
Generous vacation and sick time
Short- and long-term disability options
Pet insurance options
Flexible work from home opportunities
Opportunities to expand your skillset and share your knowledge across the organization