For the important role of Project Coordinator, we need a professional, perfectionist people-person. A self-starter with a contagious, can-do attitude. Someone who is eager to learn their role and their client’s business, and then take the initiative to put their own stamp on the job. A 2RM Project Coordinator is curious, impeccably organized, and multi-tasking is their middle name. They’re not only a pro at building spreadsheets, they enjoy building relationships with their team, their client, and across the agency.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
- Work alongside and support your Project Manager on assigned accounts.
- Assist Project Manager with project estimating, scheduling, creating and managing timelines, and monitoring daily expenditure of budgeted hours/expenses.
- Be the go-to liaison between the agency’s creative, digital, media, strategy, public relations, and client services teams as well as outside contractors and vendors.
- Meet with team members daily to review job progress, anticipate workflow issues, and keep projects moving forward.
- Manage clients’ online and offline files.
- Learn, grow, thrive, and be recognized for your contributions.