Fast-paced and growing dental insurance company seeks a Compliance Analyst.
Opportunity to work in our **Irvine or Long Beach, CA** locations.
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring LIBERTY’s compliance program meets regulatory and contractual standards for Commercial, Exchange, Medicaid, and Medicare lines of business. The successful individual must demonstrate integrity, credibility, strong interpersonal skills, and a command of regulatory requirements impacting government managed healthcare.
- Coordinates preparation and submission of timely and accurate regulatory filings involving multi-department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, managing deliverables from the design process through completion.
- Maintains LIBERTY’s Compliance Central system, including coordinating all triage notifications and requests, routing to and working with business owners ensuring high quality timely deliverables.
- Coordinates all aspects of client and regulatory audit preparation and the development of reports/tools to monitor and track implementation and completion of corrective action plans.
- Communicates and collaborates with business areas to analyze regulatory guidelines and deliver the appropriate artifacts as needed.
- Maintains a compliance dashboard, weekly compliance status summaries, compliance status tracking tools, etc.
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve a variety of compliance objectives.
- Interprets and analyzes state and federal regulatory guidance.
- Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.