POSITION TITLE: Family Nurse Practitioner Resident - Lombardi
REPORTS TO (TITLE): FNP Residency Director
SALARY RANGE: $91,721 - $128,098
*Please email your 500-word letter of intent and your two letters of recommendation (one peer and one professional, or both professional) directly to Malina Cole at email@example.com, or attach it here to your application. This is a requirement in order to be considered for an open spot in our program. Thank you!
Job Summary: The 12-month position prepares the FNP Resident to perform the duties of a primary care provider in a Federally Qualified Health Center with an emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention through patient education and counseling. Residents are prepared to perform in an expanded role in the delivery of primary health care by receiving mentoring and a didactic program to increase skills.
Specific Tasks/Duties Include:
- Provide direct clinical care to patients at the health center in a full family practice scope.
- Provide telehealth clinical care for primary care as directed by the health center and county health guidelines.
- Work with mentoring staff to increase skills in clinical care, use of tools for decision support.
- Attend didactic sessions to increase knowledge of clinical areas, FQHC organizational skills, leadership, EMR training.
- Collaborate effectively with clinical team members in preventive care, treatment of acute and chronic illness.
- Seek consultation as described in FNP protocol.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Other duties as assigned.