EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred but not required. Some college course work in the areas of marketing, vocational rehabilitation, psychology, education, or sociology acceptable.
- One (1) year experience working with people with disabilities is a plus
- First Aid and CPR certification is a plus
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good driving record and proof of valid car insurance.
- Must have reliable vehicle to travel throughout King County
- $19-20/hr DOE
- Additional mileage reimbursement and phone stipend
- Our employees are the backbone of our mission. We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans. 403 (b) Retirement Plan. Generous PTO and 10 paid holidays per year.
AtWork! is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Individuals are recruited, employed, promoted, and transferred in all jobs without discrimination in regard to age, color, race, creed, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, parental status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, veterans status, or any other protected characteristic by federal, state, or local law.
If you need any assistance or an accommodation in completing the application form or at any time during the selection process, contact the Human Resources Department at 425-274-4000.