Responsible for collections of AR aging approximately 180 accounts, monitor day to day collections calls and e-mails to meet weekly cash goal, handle all lien releases, disputes, investigation, resolutions, prepare demand letters, file mechanic’s liens, stop notices, notice to Sureties, prepare monthly A/R status reports, update customer accounts information.
Submit preliminary notices via portal to CRF-BICA on all jobs that require prelims, enter and update accounts in the system, research Contractor’s license board websites and Secretary of State websites to gather correct information for new accounts.
Collect Dunn & Bradstreet credit reports quarterly for customers.
- E-mail customers copies of invoices when requested
- Negotiating and resolving conflicts with customers and expediting payments
- Collect payment for past due invoices by contacting customers, investigating circumstances of non-payment
- Executed a comprehensive collection strategy of oral and written communication
- Establish and achieve monthly goals to reduce customer delinquency
- Prepare and send payment demand letters
- Prepare and review lien releases
- Prepare monthly A/R status reports
- Update and review Customers account information
- Prepare and file bond claims
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes about invoices, communicate with Project Managers and any other staff members involved in dispute as well as customer’s Project Managers