Summary of Position
The Supply Chain Procurement Project Manager will play an instrumental role in driving and coordinating procurement and production projects within Asmodee North America (ANA). This role will work extensively with our cross-functional teams to ensure purchase orders are placed for new products and reprints that are consistent with business requirements as well as updating stake holders on order status.
The role will require building and fostering strong working relationships with internal teams, and an ability to link data and reporting skills to ensure proper management of overall standard costs of Asmodee products as well as ensuring established lead-times are consistently met
The Supply Chain Procurement Project Manager will consolidate ANA’s supplier order status information from Production and Inbound Logistics to give visibility to internal customers and Distribution Units while creating Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports. Additionally, this role is responsible for overseeing the broad production of Asmodee games, answering vendor questions, and assisting with quality concerns where needed.
- This position will oversee the management of the production supply base for the ANA businesses.
- Create and maintain the purchase order (PO) Status report and PO Dashboard for new and reprint orders for all Asmodee NA titles and maintain purchase order supplier performance metrics (on time start, on time completion, lead time compliance, aged purchase orders).
- Define and track lead times, ensure lead times are accurate and reliable
- Assemble, analyze, and present data for cross-function business reporting, ensuring data integrity, and utilize information for data driven decision making.
- Engage with teams, propose sustainable BI solutions, and assist with planning activities that provides data in a timely and consistent manner.
- Meet regularly with publishing teams to review performance to the work plan, review aged purchase orders, price variances, and advise of future demand requirements with an eye towards inventory reduction
- Obtain quotes and negotiate with Supplier / Factories to ensure Asmodee is getting the best product at the best possible price and that is in line with target prices.
- If target prices are not obtained, this position is responsible to work with the NPD team to review changing suppliers as necessary.
- Routine placement of new orders with multiple factories. Ensuring capacity exists to meet Asmodee demand and customer requested delivery dates
- Manage complex projects and implement project management methodologies and tools to track new release and reprint productions.
- Mentors less-experienced subordinates and team members
- Drive continuous improvement through root cause analysis.