SiteLock Needs a Support Analyst
SiteLock is a global leader in the fast-growing cybersecurity solutions market and is the only provider in the industry to offer complete, cloud-based website security protection. Our mission is to protect every website on the internet – and to protect those organizations and individuals who want to use the internet for business, communication or collaboration. Over the years, SiteLock has consistently earned numerous industry honors and top rankings for our products and organization and appeared on the Inc 5000 list for the third consecutive year with distinction as the top revenue-generating cybersecurity company in Arizona. Our strong brand recognition and proven thought leadership is evidenced by recent features in CBS News, Newsweek, Entrepreneur and many other top media and publications. Founded in 2008, we are recognized as the cybersecurity partner of choice by over 16 million websites worldwide.
The Support Analyst will provide trusted security advisory services to SiteLock customers.
- Manage ticket queue in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) System
- Assist internal (sales) and external customers regarding SiteLock products through telephone, chat and ticket tracking system (CRM)
- Assist customers in deploying SiteLock's CDN & WAF, SMART and TrustSeal products by configuring the customer's DNS and other technical website settings.
- Troubleshoot issues with SiteLock products.
- Analyzing WAF incidents and CDN data to best advise the customer on website security and performance.
- Strong understanding of DNS, FTP, SFTP, Cpanel, SSL, and WordPress
- One (1) to two (2) years experience and/or training pertaining to Web Hosting environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to work without supervision and to make appropriate decisions
- Ability to process work with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Clear written and verbal communications
Anything else? Absolutely.
SiteLock was recently awarded the Best of Cool award for our great culture by BestCompaniesAZ and are one of the Best Places to Work as awarded by Arizona Business Journal. Essentially, we offer a relaxed, friendly, fun and upbeat environment since we work here too! SiteLock is also the Fastest Growing Software Company in Arizona two years in a row per Deloitte’s Fast 500, and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon!
So What About The Perks? Perks Matter.
We’re currently working from home (a perk in itself!), and still enjoying…
- Free insurance. SiteLock pays 100% of medical and dental insurance (for employee only coverage) to keep the cost as low as possible for our employees. And for you and the whole family, we also provide a paid One Medical membership which provides 24/7 virtual care and access to same-day appointments…so critical during these Covid times!
- Retirement and disability coverage. We provide a healthy 401(k) company match and 100% company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability.
- 16 PTO days and 8 paid Holidays. Because who doesn’t love time off?
- Team Building. We may be apart, but we don’t have to be alone! We host team lunches, escape rooms, trivia competitions, town halls…and a lot of other funs ways for us stay virtually connected.
- Wellness Program. Who wants to be their best self? WE DO! We offer virtual yoga and mindfulness sessions, access to a Fitness Coach, and incentives for setting and achieving personal fitness and wellness goals. You can even earn discounts off your healthcare premiums by participating in our Wellness program!
- Growth opportunities. When our people grow…we grow! We work hard to help develop our team members and foster their knowledge in cybersecurity and business so they can continue to grow their careers within the company. One way we support this is through our Tuition Reimbursement / Education Assistance Program.
- Tools to do the job. We make sure you are hooked up with the tools, equipment and systems you need. We begin the process prior to your start date, so you are ready to rock ‘n roll on your first day.
When we return to the office, there will be more telecommuting flexibility…AND,
- Stand desks and ergonomic chairs. We provide standing desks and ergonomic ball chairs to all employees in our Scottsdale and Jacksonville offices!
- Casual Dress. Come dressed in jeans (you’ll fit right in with the rest of us).
- Game Room. Gimme a break – no, not a Kit Kat ad but we do have a ping-pong table, shuffleboard and PlayStation if you ever need a break in your day.
- Wellness Program…Even more! When we are back in the office, we offer an in-house Fitness coach, back massages, allergy testing, and biometric screenings. When we take care of ourselves, we are able to take care of those around us.
SiteLock. A safe place to unlock your true potential!
Sitelock is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.