Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our entry level Escrow Servicing Representative position at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and was also rated the #1 Bank in Washington State by Banker's Caddy, an independent bank rating firm.
1st Security Bank has an opportunity for a Service and Operations Representative to join our Service and Operations team in Lacey. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who shares our vision to “wow” customers with exceptional customer service and come to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude, provide exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers and work together with other team members to ensure all department responsibilities are completed daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service via email and internal department interaction.
- Provide operational support for retail branch staff
- Process payoff quote audits
- Complete reviews for a variety of loan products including 1st Mortgages and 2nd Mortgages, HELOC’s, credit cards and indirect loans
- Process reconveyance audits
- Balance and reconcile accounts & GL’s
- Assist with all general service and operational tasks
- Perform escrow auditing duties
- Performs other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.