Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to email@example.com.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Home Lending Collateral Underwriting Admin position at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
The HL Collateral Underwriting Admin assists the Collateral Underwriting Manager by executing, planning, and monitoring activities associated with the administrations of the Appraisal In-box, Condo Project Reviews, review of Escrow Holdback requests & tracking completion, communication with our AMC and other collateral related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Daily tasks of monitoring the Appraisal In-box including receiving and distributing new and revised appraisal reports and Reconsideration of Value requests, uploading XML to UCDP & EAD websites, posting results to Encompass eFolder, and placing appraisals in storage.
Monitor UW Review Request Queue for Condo Review Requests
Complete all types of Condominium Project Reviews and approvals including completion of all pertinent Encompass screens and fields related to Condominium Projects and updating loan teams with status results.
Work collaboratively to assemble, organize, prepare, and review relevant documentation for Escrow Holdbacks, including monitoring of timelines for completion.
Develop positive working relationships and deliver clear direction and guidance to Production teams regarding individual file specifics. Field inquiries and respond with necessary information in a timely manner.
Maintain clear and accurate documentation on progress and disposition of files.
Field questions from Home Lending Production teams and Troubleshoot problems that arise with the Appraisal Inbox, Condo Project Reviews and Escrow Holdbacks.
Assist Construction Loan Coordinators with daily tasks, as required.
Represent 1st Security Bank professionally while providing a high level of customer service.
Manage daily workflow expectations in line with production fluctuations and file quality initiatives provided by Operations and Production Managers.
Maintain knowledge of FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA, and other correspondent investor collateral guidelines as related to Condominium Project Reviews.
Other duties as assigned.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES:
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.