- Requires a BBA/ BBS in finance, accounting or related field.
- CPA designation preferred.
- Requires 5+ years general accounting experience.
- Requires progressive career path
- Requires a thorough knowledge of the fundamental theories, doctrines, systems, principles, practices and terminology of accountancy.
- Experience using QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop. System conversion experience a plus.
- Intermediate Excel skills including pivot, vlookups, and formulas.
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Must be detail oriented, problem solver who verifies, calculates, and reports a wide variety of data maintaining a high level of accuracy within a short amount of time.
- Critical thinker who displays ability to make sound decisions under pressure.
- Working knowledge of GAAP.
- Organized and team player with ability to work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines.
Bennett Thrasher is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex; pregnancy; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information, citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.