Provide entry level lighting design support to lighting team in a fully engaged role, promoting the development of fundamental lighting design skills and proficiency including design creativity, production and analysis. The following job description is a general summary of duties typically performed in this position. It is not all-inclusive and is not an employment contract. PAE and Luma employees are expected to perform duties as assigned by management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop design and technical skills to improve skill sets required for this position
- Develop AutoCAD/Revit system design and documentation that may include project required deliverables including AutoCAD/Revit plans, photo realistic renderings utilizing Photoshop, calculations utilizing AGI or other similar products and programs
- Able to effectively communicate design options to a diverse stakeholder group
- Interact and promote the core values of PAE and Luma with project team members both internal and external. Attend meetings with team members as a representative of PAE and Luma
- Complete projects within budget and schedule
- Prepare project deliverables with attention to detail
- Utilize tools within the project quality management plan (QMP)
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Drawing production techniques
- Clear communication
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive AutoCad/Revit
- College Degree required, preferably in Architecture, Interior Designs, Lighting Design or related field
- Minimum 3 years as CAD/Revit production or related work or design experience
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally life and/or move up to 25 pounds. While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This position has no supervision responsibilities.
Commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience and to include a generous benefits package. Additional information about our highly-competitive benefits and additional company perks can be found at: https://www.pae-engineers.com/careers/benefits
PAE Consulting Engineers, Inc. is proud to be an AA/EEO employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal law, such as race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information or sexual orientation.