- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related fields including but not limited to social work or psychology from an accredited college or University or Associate Degree with four years experience as case manager associate. Master’s degree preferred.
- Must have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with serious mental illness.
- Working knowledge of Harm Reduction and Housing First.
- Experience working with individuals experiencing homelessness.
- Experience working with a caseload is preferred.
- Ability to relate to and advocate for diverse client needs and interests.
- Commitment to completing paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn and understand client needs and mental health recovery related to the provision of community mental health services.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and computer experience.
- Able to travel independently throughout the Twin Cities and possess a valid drivers’ license and auto insurance. Willing to transport clients in personal vehicle.
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, participants, and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID Vaccination for all New Hires.
WAGES: $19.83 to $24.79 per hour, DOQ
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Avivo serves nearly 15,000 Minnesotans each year, helping them achieve recovery, employment, and economic advancement. Founded in 1960, Avivo provides chemical and mental health services, career education, and employment services. We specialize in helping individuals and families who face personal or systemic barriers – poverty, homelessness, joblessness, chemical addiction or mental health concerns – achieve recovery and economic stability. We believe everyone deserves the chance to live well and work well. For more information, visit avivomn.org.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.