One Inc is looking for an experienced new member of our engineering team to work on our products for the insurance & payments industry. Innovative technologies, challenging & interesting work, advanced tooling, clouds, and more are waiting for you here!
• Mexico, Remote
- Develop new software components and improve current code base & components
- Manage code, including code review of peers and other code versioning aspects
- Follow work process / code / UX / UI principles established for the product, and in the company in general, including Agile methodology; suggest their improvements if there is a reasoned view
- Participate in all phases of the software development cycle, including development, design, and testing
- Technical support to track down & fix issues reported by customers in staging/production
- Test & debug newly implemented functionality to ensure new code / setup are correct
- Write unit/integration/other tests for the newly created code
- Decompose bigger tasks into smaller ones, provide estimations
- Be aware of the current version of technologies and frameworks, to apply them if needed
- Provide technical guidance to others if needed
- Participate in setting up the software components &environments if needed
Skills & Abilities:
- Able to read/write and speak in English (all written & verbal communications will be in English)
- Programming basics, OOP common practices, and popular patterns
- Back-end: .NET, C#, ASP.Net Core, REST API
- DB: SQL experience: T-SQL, SQL Server 2008+ / PostgreSQL / MySQL
- optional - no-SQL experience: MongoDB/LiteDB/Cassandra/etc.
- Code versioning: GIT; knowing about Gitflow would be nice
- Capable of designing, developing, configuring, and testing software products
- Able to work as a team member / independently / with minimal supervision or supervise a few other teammates if needed
- Periodically learn about recent technologies and approaches, and able to apply them
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of .Net experience and > 1 year of experience with full stack of .Net web app development
- Would be appreciated: experience with containers: Docker, K8S, etc.
- Work on assigned task until it's DONE. Be detailed and honest about things and issues. Have a passion & desire to learn constantly and do professional self-improvement.
Company Profile: One Inc provides insurers with the capability to give their customers what they expect: choice, control, convenience, and continuity. That’s the strength derived from the Power of One™ - a cohesive and seamless experience for both inbound and outbound digital insurance payments.
The One Inc Digital Payments Platform combines multi-channel digital communications with electronic payment processing and disbursement, creating a frictionless premiums and claims payments experience. As one of the fastest growing digital payments platforms in the insurance industry, One Inc manages billions of dollars per year in premiums and claims payments.