This position will deliver a unique, engaging and entertaining experience to all guests and is responsible for providing exemplary service in a professional and courteous manner. This role will also deliver a positive guest experience, while maximizing sales and provide an outstanding retail experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Strive to achieve customer satisfaction and sales KPIs in order to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Observe and report daily facility conditions and situations to the Merchandise Manager & Supervisor.
- Ensure the shop is clean, safe and presented to the highest of standards.
- Operate Point of Sale system to carry out retail transactions.
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures to ensure accurate bank is kept.
- Capture all products and sales data appropriately and accurately.
- Manage guest experience and flow to ensure a safe and enjoyable journey.
- Work with the team to ensure guest experience targets are achieved.
- Keep up-to-date on all new products and offerings.
- Maximize sales opportunities that will add to the guest experience.
- Provide unique and memorable experiences to guests.
- Attend training programs to achieve the best guest experience.
- Ensure back of house and storage areas are maintained to the same level of cleanliness and order as the store.
- Be part of a team that motivates and inspires each other to perform at their very best, through respect and frequent communication.
- Assist in other departments as required.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Conduct stock takes as required.
- Work closely with all internal and external departments to foster an outstanding and seamless guest experience throughout Union Station.