EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Undergraduate degree and one or more years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Suite (specifically Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Teams) for word-processing, presentation software, spreadsheets calendaring, email, and project management
- Demonstrates keen sense of customer service and is a team player who is also comfortable as a self-starter
- Demonstrates outstanding people skills to develop and foster communication and teamwork with a diverse audience in person and virtually
- Significant competence in database management
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and displays sensitivity to personal information
- Demonstrates critical thinking and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates exceptional diligence with a high level of organized and analytical thinking
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools such as ClickDimensions, Eventbrite
- Commitment to Equal Justice Work’s mission, vision, and values
- Experience with CRM databases (preferably Microsoft Dynamics), digital communication tools, and/or event management preferred
- Experience in higher education, membership association, or an industry that requires event planning, or marketing and constituent engagement preferred
Daily activities are conducted in a typical office environment. EJW currently adheres to a hybrid work model whereby employees who live within a reasonable commuting area are required to be in person in-office two times per week.
- Occasional domestic required (up to 10%)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
The salary range for the Program Coordinator, Fellowships position is $50,000 - $55,000, based on experience. Health and well-being are a top priority at Equal Justice Works. They offer a comprehensive suite of benefits designed to support your total health and wellbeing, including 14 days of annual vacation leave; additional paid holiday leave the week between Christmas and the New Year; 16 weeks of paid parental leave for those w/EJW 6 months or more; excellent medical and dental insurance with Equal Justice Works paying 100% for employee premiums and 75% for dependent premiums; and a $1000 professional development stipend per year.
Visit www.equaljusticeworks.org to upload application materials. Interested applicants should submit a resume and a cover letter that describes their interest in and qualifications for this role.
BACKGROUND AND REFERENCE CHECKS
Finalists for this position will be required to satisfactorily complete a pre-employment background and reference check as a condition of employment.
Equal Justice Works is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. This employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, stretch and kneel for extended periods of time; frequently required to talk, hear, and use repetitive hand motions; and should possess the ability to push, pull, and lift to thirty pounds unassisted.
As a condition of this position, which is required to work at the Equal Justice Works office, and as a part of our continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees and visitors, EJW is requiring all employees that work in the EJW office to receive an FDA-authorized and/or approved COVID-19 vaccination.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Equal Justice Works is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspective, and skills and encourage people of diverse ages, sexual orientations, gender identities and expressions, disabilities, religions, races, ethnicities, socioeconomic statuses, work, and life experiences to apply.