Since 1920, Eisner Health has operated as a quality focused non-profit community health center dedicated to improving the physical, social, and emotional well-being of the people in the communities we serve.
Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Dental Front Office Coordinator to join our professional team in Lynwood, California. As a member of the Eisner Team, the Dental Front Office Coordinator is responsible for performing all job activities in both patient appointment scheduling, telephone operation, accurate and timely registration of patients for the various dental and specialty departments; duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handle all outside telephone calls to the Center and processing them accordingly.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate patient demographics and updating data in patient’s chart and in the computer.
- Conducts financial triage and processing of patient’s dental insurance information.
- Assists patients needing appointments and provides them with accurate information regarding their appointments.
- Completing, process and following up with all internal and external dental referrals.
- Demonstrate good customer service standards in dealing with people both in-person or via telephone.
- Provides accurate direction and instructions to customers when they enter the Center.