Smalley Steel Ring Company is the market leader in the industrial retaining ring and wave/compression spring manufacturing business. Our ingenuity, dedicated associates, engineering expertise, and technical ability are driving our success, holding over 50 years of manufacturing experience supplying the aerospace, automotive, and other industrial markets. We take pride in ourselves, the quality of our innovative products, our focus on continuous improvement, and the service of excellence that we provide to our loyal customers.
Smalley is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we will empower you to push the boundaries of what is possible. We aim to continuously build upon a culture of innovation, diversity and inclusion with a continued focus on the human in human capital.
What is in it for you?
From Bags Tournaments to Spirit Days to an Annual Walk for Cancer Awareness, we believe in fostering a fun, collaborative, and diverse work environment that supports one another and our communities.
Teamwork, Integrity, Trust, Respect, Accountability, Empathy, Commitment, Humility, Communication and Quality.
We have an opening for a Marketing Content Writer in our Marketing Department! The Content Writer will act as the voice of Smalley, creating valuable and meaningful technical and engineering-based writing and content that speaks to our audience. Responsible for driving Smalley social media and engaging in customer communication through online channels
- Creates valuable, meaningful and significant technical and engineering-based content and marketing materials that helps and educates our customers
- Develops, implements and monitors successful social media communication and advertising programs
- Engages in meaningful communication with customer and prospects
- Creates global public relations and communications campaigns
- Produces content and materials including blogs, white papers, training materials, presentations, video scripts, brochures, product content, etc.
- Responsible for technical writing for all marketing material
- Builds internal communications including company newsletter
- Prepares, analyzes and reports on regularly tracked metrics and performance to goals and objectives
- Actively participates in the creation and implementation of marketing initiatives, tactics and strategies
- Supports large scale process improvement and serves as a change agent
- Partners with external facing teams to develop and implement best practices related to promoting Smalley
- Collaborates with overall Marketing Team on shared projects, initiatives and strategies
- Builds strategic relationships, partnering with customers, vendors, distributors and agencies in the best interests of Smalley
- Provides timely and quality services and support to all internal and external customers
- Collaborates with multiple departments, vendors and distributors to ensure that programs create best-in-class experiences for internal and external customers
- Interacts with customers and potential customers through email, phone calls, direct visits, social media, and trade shows