Since 1920, Eisner Health has operated as a quality focused non-profit community health center dedicated to improving the physical, social, and emotional well-being of the people in the communities we serve.
*A combination of in-person and remote work may be required. Weekend availability*
Eisner Health is seeking an experienced Therapist to join our professional team! The Bilingual Therapist provides individuals, families and group psychotherapy as a licensed or waivered clinician. The Therapist will develop and execute appropriate treatment plans, and provide services under the ethical and clinical guidelines of best practice for their discipline. The responsibilities of this position, may include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains appropriate training requirement to meet specific requirements to achieve/maintain professional license and/or certification.
- Provides individual and family psychotherapy. Provides services within clinic or other appropriate site, as needed.
- Provides treatment according to any evidence-based practices for which they have been trained.
- Develops treatment plans to ensure client progress and evaluate on an ongoing basis.
- Provides linkage and advocacy to ensure that the client and family have access to services that will help achieve treatment goals.
- If practicing using and evidence-based practice, ensures fidelity to the model.
- Maintains thorough treatment records in a timely manner according to the requirements of client’s funding source.
- Follows all quality assurance guidelines and ethical/legal guidelines.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings and case presentations.
- Meets productivity expectations as set by Clinic Director.
- Be available to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of clients and the department.
- Participates in individual supervision as required depending upon licensure.
- If unlicensed and working under the supervision of a licensed professional, therapist must keep supervisor informed of all crisis situations, updated on all clinical cases, and follow direction of supervisor
- Assumes other responsibilities as assigned by Clinic Director.