You’re a problem solver. A challenge seeker. And a relationship builder. A 2RM Account Supervisor thrives on developing strong integrated campaign strategies for their clients, as well as managing the process from start to finish. As a trusted client advocate and marketing partner, the Account Supervisor communicates regularly with their clients about high-level, big-picture topics, including campaign strategy and budget. You work closely with your Account Director to find opportunities to grow the client relationship, up-selling and cross-selling agency services to help clients meet their marketing goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO ONCE YOU’RE HERE
- Oversee development of detailed client marketing strategy and plans.
- Maintain working knowledge of their clients business, industry/segment, and competition.
- Serve as primary business owner for both client and internal account teams for all elements relative to their programs/campaigns.
- Cultivate relationships with clients at mid-level management.
- Develop ongoing strategic recommendations that solve business objectives for clients, above and beyond contracted programs/campaigns.
- Ensure successful execution of their clients’ programs/campaigns.
- Own client communication.
- Collaborate with creative team to ensure that creative execution remains on strategy and provide strong brand stewardship.
- Effectively present, sell, and defend integrated agency campaign work to clients.
- Manage program/campaign financial metrics.
- Participate in agency’s organic new business pitches.