- Bachelor’s Degree in behavioral sciences or related field required, including but not limited to social work or psychology from an accredited college or university; or one year of experience in case management.
- Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
- Two years case management experience of which at least one year is in community based mental health with adults recovering from mental illness or combination of equivalent experience and training.
- Previous work experience in a behavioral health setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the recovery philosophy and recovery oriented behavioral health services, or willingness to learn recovery principles.
- Ability to work independently with participants in home or community settings.
- Able to maintain positive presence in a fast paced, demanding, multi service environment, while remaining flexible and adaptable to changing service needs.
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours in order to meet the needs of the participants.
- Licensed or dually licensed professionals encouraged to apply (mental health and chemical health.)
- In an effort to support the health and well-being of our staff, clients and the community, Avivo will require proof of COVID vaccination for all new hires.
WAGES: $19.83 - $24.79 per hour, Depending on Qualifications
BENEFITS: Avivo offers competitive salaries and compensation, including a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include a generous PTO policy and company observed holidays as well as health and dental insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement savings plan. Health insurance coverage is also available for domestic partners, in addition to other optional benefits.
HOW TO APPLY: Please provide a letter of interest and resume highlighting your experiences and qualifications through our website at https://avivomn.org. If you have questions on your application, e-mail email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Avivo is an equal opportunity employer and will recruit, hire, promote and transfer qualified persons into all job classifications regardless of race, gender, religion, skin color, national origin or ancestry, physical disability (including pregnancy) or mental disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, legally protected medical condition, family care status, marital status, veteran status, or genetic characteristics.