Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Marketing Team Lead position in our Marketing department at our Mountlake Terrace Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
We are looking for a marketing leader who will inspire a team, provide coaching and feedback as well as a brand ambassador who understands market data and provides guidance on how to promote our company. The Marketing Team Lead is responsible for coordinating marketing initiatives such as brand awareness and promotion, creating collateral pieces to support sales, and spearheading business development opportunities within the Bank’s geographical footprint. Digital marketing expertise and graphic design ability required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Adhere to 1st Security Bank Core Values, policies, and procedures.
- Develop and grow a team that fosters innovation and creativity.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines. Approaching work in an organized manner.
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure the implementation of integrated strategies.
- Provide leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies (digital or online) that are aligned with business goals.
- Support management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and represents the bank with a high level of integrity.
- Interact daily with clients following the organization’s customer service standards.
- Support and assist the team with occasional after-hours events as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A deep understanding of digital marketing and ad tech industry is essential; place a high priority on keeping up with the tech industry/trends and be open to sharing your insights.
- Strong background in B2B collaboration across multiple business units, divisions or products may be required.
- Marketing experience, including email campaigns and advertising (such as Google AdWords)
- Working knowledge of social medial required, e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Strong understanding of CRM practices may be required.
- High proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, and the Adobe Creative Suite. Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision may be required.
- Work closely with product teams to help drive the near- and long-term product roadmap.
- Create product positioning and messaging for online and digital marketing products, services, and solutions where applicable.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, and positioning.
- Assist in training and supporting sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and the advantages.
- Represent marketing and customer interests on various project teams.
- Partner with the marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive business, measure leads and increase brand awareness.
- Ability to partner with several areas of the Bank; are an active listener and adapt to change and goals set by various business lines.
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment where teamwork and self-motivation are critical for success. Experience leading a small marketing team is required
- Monitor and report goals and insights to clients through email, phone calls, and face-to face meetings.
- Support internal teams with marketing content to improve brand positioning.
- Provide support in the execution of effective lead generation programs via new businesses and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Educate staff members on strategies for building their personal brand through channels such as LinkedIn.
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.