Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to the HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our entry level Loan Servicing - Payoffs Representative I position at our Mountlake Terrace or Lacey Administration Building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for processing a variety of tasks related to the payoff servicing of all consumer loan products and mortgage loan products by the Loan Servicing Department. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who shares our vision to “WOW” both internal and external customers with exceptional customer service; comes to work every day with a positive, can-do attitude; approaches each task with a strong attention to detail; and works together with other team members to ensure all Loan Servicing responsibilities are completed daily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides exceptional customer service via phone, email, and internal department interaction
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail in all daily functions and the ability to perform repetitive daily tasks while maintaining focus and accuracy
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct in depth research utilizing all tools and systems available
- Processes payoff quotes and verification of consumer loan requests and mortgage loan requests on a daily basis
- Processes incoming wires and checks for consumer loan payoffs and mortgage loan payoffs on a daily basis
- Print and mail daily notices and statements as needed
- Introduction to processing Extensions, Modifications, and Retained/Repurchased loans
- Introduction to processing HELOC and mortgage reconveyances
- Introduction to handling all title collateral duties including, but not limited to: confirmation of VIN, document and title tracking, electronic lien titling in various states, Preferred Marine Mortgage processing
- Introduction to Perfecting Titles and processing Title Releases
- Introduction to UCC Filings, Continuations, and Terminations
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.