Who we are looking for:
- Someone with an Associates degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- A person with a minimum of four years demonstrated experience in providing comprehensive customer service and working in Salesforce or similar CRM and a POS system.
- Someone that has prior experience in retail and/or general office administrative work is required.
- An acceptable criminal background check and driver history
What else do you need:
- Reliable transportation with a valid drivers license and vehicle insurance
- Someone who models the principles of the Girl Scout Movement and is or will become a member of GSUSA, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont
- Willingness and ability to work regular and varied hours, including some evenings and weekends.
Who we are:
We are the preeminent leadership development organization for girls. Girl Scouts offers girls a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure and success. With support from dedicated adult volunteers, parents and staff, Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont (GSCP2P) delivers the Girl Scout experience in 40 counties across central and western North Carolina.
Why you want to work here:
- At Girl Scouts Carolinas Peaks to Piedmont, we have a clear vision: to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work to ensure every girl has the opportunity to be a Girl Scout.
- Generous leave - 4 weeks paid vacation, 12 sick days annually, 10 paid holidays annually including Juneteenth, PLUS the week between Christmas Day and New Year's Day.
- Benefits available include medical, dental, vision, short-term disability and 401k. Free life and long-term disability insurance as well as telemedicine access and a casual work environment.
- We are a dynamic, fun team of professionals who love providing a meaningful and impactful experience to girls and volunteers in our 40-county footprint in North Carolina.
We are an at-will, equal opportunity employer.