Strong Client-Facing Skills and Problem-Solver?
Looking for the Opportunity to Work in a Key Role in a Growing Industry?
Were one of the areas top Managed Technology Services Firms and were looking for our next Service Desk Engineer Level 3. We are seeking a motivated person with ability to solve problems, excellent organizational skills, strong communication abilities and, most importantly, someone who is ready to be part of a winning team.
Youll work from our comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA and will be responsible for resolving service desk tickets directly from customers ensuring that every request is handled accurately and efficiently to keep customers happy and business moving forward. You will be in one of the primary positions for our team so you must be a self-starter as well as a great problem solver.
The Service Desk Engineer Level 3 Position:
- You will serve as the final escalation point for Level 1 and 2 Service Desk Engineers
- Youll resolve all escalated remote service tickets to completion and to client satisfaction
- You will provide advanced technical support for hardware and software products
- You will provide timely and professional remote assistance
- You will be working with partners and vendors as needed to diagnose complex problems
- You will also be involved in installation of software upgrades, releases, and updates to existing customers
- Youll track and record personal billable and non-billable work on a timely basis, thoroughly and accurately
- Youll obtain and maintain required technical certifications which may require time for study and preparation
- Youll also assist in the administration of Fraser and lmagEze, Inc. in-house systems and services
Watchkeep is a growing and successful Technology Services Company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern PA area since 2006. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day IT needs AND taking care of our employees; X-Box breaks, food days, fun environment you get the idea. Do the right thing isnt just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be a part of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus?
As part of our Full-Time staff youll enjoy:
- Great Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Company Provided Training
- Growth Opportunities with a proven industry leader