Please Note: Full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for employment at 1st Security Bank of Washington. Accommodations for sincerely held religious beliefs or medical conditions contraindicating the vaccination may be requested. Requests for required forms should be directed to our HR Department.
A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND BANK
Join our team! 1st Security Bank team members deliver service that "WOWs" each other and our customers. We value relationships, teamwork, community, and professional growth in a safe, friendly, and progressive workplace. We celebrate diversity and support equality for all. If you share these core values and are committed to career excellence, let us help you reach your dreams!
1st Security Bank is looking to find a dynamic individual to fill our Business Services Representative I position at our Mountlake Terrace administration building! If you are the type of individual that would enjoy working at one of the Puget Sound's Best Places to Work for 6 years in a row and focuses on providing an exceptional client experience, then 1st Security Bank is the place for you. 1st Security Bank was named a bronze medal winner in its class in the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Workplaces contest in its first year nominated and is also consistently rated a 5 star Bank in Washington State by Bauer Financial, an independent bank rating firm.
Responsible for being the first point of contact for business and consumer customer inquiries which includes interest in our products and services, assisting with business and consumer digital products, and help to provide solutions for customer concerns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrates service excellence in external and internal customer support by telephone, email, and in person
- Professional oral and written communication skills and follow-up when corresponding with employees and customers
- Responsible for timely responses and resolution of customer issues and requests originated by phone, secure email, and public website email communications
- Provides support to both external and internal customers for online and mobile banking, bill pay, person-to-person payments, and cash management services
- Completes activities related to cash management services (Business Online Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, ACH, Positive Pay, Wires, Image Lockbox, Sweeps, Account Analysis) which includes, but is not limited to setting up new businesses, monitoring account activity, creating and reviewing reports, performing regular account reviews and client assessments, scheduling courier pickups, and evaluating additional cash management needs for existing customers and presenting solutions
- Ability to identify weaknesses in current bank processes to improve operational efficiency and the customer experience.
- Adheres to 1st Security Bank’s Core Values, policies and procedures
- Supports management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner and always represents the bank with a high level of integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage for individual or family plan.
- Life insurance.
- Long- and short-term disability insurance.
- 401K matching program.
- Paid sick and vacation time.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Relationship Driven - we strive to "WOW" (surprise, excite and delight) each other and our customers.
- Ethical - fair, honest and act with integrity.
- Lead by Example - maintain a positive attitude, show respect for others, and have some fun!
- Accountable - we take our responsibilities seriously and we meet our commitments with urgency.
- Team Player - dependable, enthusiastic contributor to team success and to the greater good of the bank.
- Embrace Dreams - we encourage each other to reach for our dreams.
- Diversity - we celebrate diversity and support equality for all.
- Community Oriented - we actively support our communities and the Bank's CRA initiatives.
- Open and Honest Communication - always professional, responsive, and timely.