- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years’ sales experience.
- Travel 50%+
- Demonstrates detailed knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Possesses knowledge of competitive products and markets.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates ability to think creatively.
- Exhibits awareness of best sales practices and methods.
- Works well with a team.
- Demonstrates patience with reluctant or frustrated clients.
- Exhibits familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and G-Suite.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Possesses strong persuasive abilities.
- Demonstrates solid motivational and leadership skills.
- Maintains a professional but confident and outgoing demeanor.
- Is capable of conducting independent research.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Salary negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Commission Opportunities
- This position is remote and can work from anywhere within the United States.
Acumen is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We embrace diversity in all its form. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.