Ensure continuous and efficient operation of the established receiving and put-away process, outbound order fulfillment, and raw material pick processes. Supervises and manages daily operation of all Warehouse LTOs within their shift.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained by all employees.
- Generate accurate paperwork for inbound POs and customer orders for the following day.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability
- Perform daily checks of Warehouse areas for non-compliance and report them to your manager/supervisor
- Ensure all warehouse areas maintain a clean work environment
- Ensure Inbound and outbounds loads are handled timely, accurately, and efficiently.
- Organize and prioritize labor to maintain dock appointments and material flow through the warehouse.
- Manage ERP system transactions.
- Communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes
- Encourage colleagues to challenge the status quo and drive continuous improvement
- Track and share daily metrics with WH Leadership team, assigning actions on inefficiencies to drive positive change.
- Communicate an end of shift breakdown / Hand-off to the next shift
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned
- Coordinate with the Warehouse Supervisor to provide feedback and coaching to team members as appropriate. Partners with the Warehouse Supervisor to compose performance reviews for employees.
- Implements and conducts training when operating procedures change and on an annual basis, as required by the training plan.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager